We are hiring: Social media manager
Social Media Manager
Open: Worldwide (work from home)
We're rapidly growing here at Okoko Cosmétiques and are currently looking for an experienced social media manager to join our team! This role will play a big part in how we expand our reach, increase our engagement with existing customers, and ultimately increase brand awareness and customer base.
As a social media manager, you will:
- Create high-quality written content and visual content for all our social platforms, edit and publish them and engage with our audience
- Work with industry influencers and partners to optimize our social reach and engagement
- Plan and maintain a social content calendar posting to Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through our social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Analyze social media data and Google Analytics, SEO
- Network with key influencers and facilitate influencer collaboration
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
You will be required to engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers
- Turning customers into advocates
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social Media Marketing experience including SEO knowledge
- Bilingual in English and French if possible
- Experience developing social media strategies
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Understanding of graphic design principles
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
- Content creator
- Understanding of brand voice
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect with people
- Can stimulate discussion
- Knowledge of the company, products, and services (training will be provided)
- Compensation will depend upon experience with opportunities for growth.
About Okoko Cosmétiques: Based in Vancouver, Canada, the brand offers
artisanal, high-quality skincare products made using 100% natural ingredients that tackle frustrating skin problems and visibly improve the skin’s appearance. We take pride in our artistry, innovation, savoir-faire, and company culture.
Why OKOKO? We are a growing start-up in our 5th year in business with opportunity for growth within the company. Okoko is a fun and dynamic environment. Opportunities for growth are dependent upon the interests of the candidate and the needs of the business but may range from business administration and client account management to developing and launching products. Our staff enjoys flexible hours, ongoing training, networking opportunities, and mentorship from the CEO. With Okoko, you get to develop new skills, delve into the world of formulation and grow with a high-end green beauty luxury skincare brand. This is not an opportunity to miss!
To apply, please email us your CV + an introduction letter at firstname.lastname@example.org Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.