Vancouver concierge service
Are you a visiting or looking for a great recommendation? From sight seeing to family getaways and health food, we have got you covered. Discover our favourite recommendations below.
Family getaway and sightseeing
- Stanley Park- Stanley Park is a magnificent green oasis in the midst of the city
of Vancouver. Explore the 400-hectare natural West Coast rainforest and enjoy scenic views of water, mountains, sky, and majestic trees along Stanley Park's famous Seawall.
2. Gastown-Gastown is known for its historic Steam Clock and mix of souvenir shops, indie art galleries and decor stores in Victorian buildings. You can find a combination of trendy cocktail lounges, family restaurants and award winning eateries.
gastown.org 3. Sea to Sky highway and Whistler
- One of BC’s spectacular mountain destinations that is sure to give you the full West Coast experience. Enjoy the scenic drive and the beautiful natural surroundings of this year round popular destination.
4. Capilano Suspension Bridge-The Capilano Suspension Bridge is a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The current bridge is 140 metres long and 70 metres above the river which provides amazing views of the capilano river below. Learn about the rich history of this unique destination in its various galleries and shops.
5. VanDusen Botanical Garden-The Garden is jointly operated by the City of Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation and the Vancouver Botanical Gardens Association, a charitable non-profit organization. Our two organizations have worked together for more than 40 years under a shared vision of making the Garden cherished locally and renowned internationally.
6. Science World at Telus World of Science, Vancouver is a science centre run by a not-for-profit organization in Vancouver, B.C. Your entire family will enjoy the incredible varying science based exhibits, shows and games that make learning both fun and interactive.
7. Harbour Center-One of Vancouver's tallest and most iconic landmarks, Harbour Centre is a one-of-a-kind location. They offer a unique blend of business, retail, tourism, education and history from our location in Vancouver's downtown Heritage District. You can go up
to the top viewpoint floor and see a breathtaking view of the entire Metro Vancouver region into Washington State.
8. Grouse Mountain-Just 15 minutes from downtown, Vancouver's premier Mountain attraction offers the perfect destination for a truly rewarding and memorable experience. With varying activities such as ziplining and skiing in the winter, you’re sure to be able to take in the very best of Vancouver’s signature mountain.
9. Granville Island
As Vancouver’s known artistic and cultural hub, located in an urban waterfront location and steeped in a rich industrial and maritime heritage, this unique destination attracts millions of visitors each year from Vancouver and around the world. Enjoy the public market, the kids market, summer water park delicious restaurants and varying boutiques showcasing some spectacular local artwork and craftsmanship.
10. Healthy Restaurants
11. Organic Food Store in Vancouver
12. Herbal Store in Vancouver
- Finlandia Pharmacy
- Gaia Garden
13. Naturopathic Clinic
14. Eco Salons & Beauty Services
15. Local Organic Beauty Brands